Friday, December 31, 2010

For Today



For Today - December 31, 2010


Outside my window: dark and quiet. I am sure that will change in a few hours


I am thinking: that I wish it were 9:00 and Matt were on his way home


I am thankful for: my family and our health


From the kitchen: 3 new Rachel Ray recipes for dinner this week


I am wearing: jeans and a black shirt


I am creating: nothing at the moment- made Reece a potty chart a couple of days a go


I am going: to try and get some great shots of Reece with a sparkler when Matt gets home


I am reading: anything I can find online about photography


I am hoping: for a wonderful 2011 filled with happiness and adventures


I am hearing: Little Einsteins and the dishwasher


Around the house: toys and Christmas decorations that need to be put away


One of my favorite things: planning our next vacation --- a Disney cruise in September


A few plans for the week ahead: getting back to work--- the real world with an alarm clock


A picture to share: New Year's Eve last year at Bud and Teri's wedding




No comments:

Post a Comment