Monday, June 7, 2010

Bye Bye Binkie

We went to the San Antonio zoo on Saturday and had the best time. She loved the animals. I see many more zoo trips in our future. I highly recommend it. We had a little mishap that ended up being the best thing EVER!
Reece was exhausted by the time we left and as soon as I got her in her car seat she asked for her binkie. That is when Matt and I both looked at each other and realized it must have fallen out of her stroller. We explained that we left it at the zoo and she could have another one when we got home. I am not really sure what happened next but one conversation lead to another and somehow we told her we left the binkie for the baby monkey at the zoo because she was a big girl and did not need it. That was all it took. She is sound asleep right now (3rd night) without a binkie. She will still ask for it but then tells us the little monkey has it. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
It was so much easier to get rid of it than I ever thought and we have a cute story to go along with it. In case you are wondering what the baby monkey looks like......




It is not the best picture but trust me, that was one adorable monkey.


Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment