Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend Recap (in pictures)

Happy Memorial Day! We have had a great weekend. I am very sad that it is almost over. We had a lot of fun this weekend and took a lot of pictures!

Saturday we went to Reece's friend Khloe's 2nd Birthday:



Sunday was a lazy day. I went to the grocery store while Reece napped. Matt grilled chicken and we had a little outdoor fun. I am loving summer this year.





This morning we got up and went and had donuts for breakfast. Reece loved watching the donuts on the machine and I loved eating them fresh and hot right off the line! (Weight Watcher Buddies, I will not be participating in weigh-in this week- ha ha!)



After breakfast we headed to the park to let Reece burn off all that sugar!



Isn't she cute!
Have a great week!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment