Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Growing Up

Reece moved up into a new room at daycare yesterday----Early Preschool is what they are calling it. She loves it and was so excited. She loves loves loves her new teacher and I do too. Ms. Kathy would sub in the infant room sometimes when Reece was in there so we are both comfortable with her. She came home yesterday singing "Hokie Pokie" and was ready to go back this morning! I can't believe how fast my baby is growing. She really is growing up and I am so proud of her.



Here she is in front of her school. My camera batteries were failing so the quality is not that great.



Ms. Kathy made all these fun drawings of the kids and their birthday's. I thought it was adorable and had to take a picture. Notice the purple bunny sitting by her. She loves her "Lolo baby" A great big thank you to Lolo's mommy for having not 1, but 2 made for her!


Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer! This is Christina Tippit from KBH's office a longggg time ago! I just emailed your old hotmail account and it came back and this was the only way I could think to reach you! What's your new email address? Mine is still christinanicole@gmail.com. And I have just moved back to Austin! Reece is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete