Saturday, August 14, 2010

Our Adventures on SoCo

Last Sunday we spent a couple of hours on South Congress. It was Reece's first time down there.


We first started our adventure at Hey Cupcake---- so good. Matt had a 24
Carat and Reece and I shared a Michael Jackson (chocolate cupcake with
white frosting.) It was the best chocolate cupcake I have ever had --- so
moist!

She spotted the fire station when we were parking and kept asking to go
see the firetruck.


We were headed to the Big Top, which is an amazing candy store with an old fashion soda fountain in it when she spotted an "R" in the window and wanted to stand by it.



Finally, we headed a little further downtown to see one of the guitars. I would have liked to get some pictures with several of them but it was really hot, I had a headache and it was nap time. But I am happy with the one that I did get of my "Little Rock Star"

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Fun!! I love those cupcakes!! I have never been to Big Top, I think the girls would LOVE it.......I think a trip is in the near future. ;)

    ReplyDelete