Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

Food + Fun + Friends = A Wonderful Memorial Day

We had a great day today. Our friends Joey, Joan, Jessie, and Ellie came over today. The guys grilled hotdogs left over from Reece's birthday party (we froze them) and the little ones played in the pool. Ollie was glad to have Ellie to play with. He has been so sad since Bella moved to her retirement home. Bella, by the way I hear has been having a blast playing in the water sprinklers. I tried out a new Summer dessert and it was pretty yummy..... you want the recipe, I know you do.... well, come back tomorrow for a soon to be favorite feature on this blog! In the mean time here are some pictures from today. Now I am off to give Reece a bath and get her to bed before the season premire of "John and Kate Plus 8." And for the record I have been a huge fan of the show for a long time, not just since the tabloids starting telling lies about them.




1 comment: