Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tasty Tuesday Treats

I love to cook. I can't help it. It is in my blood. I have a huge family and we all cook and bake. Every Tuesday I plan on posting a treat. During the summer I want to do quick cool desserts but I may switch it up here and there. So, if you have a request let me know. I have some favorites in mind and plan on going through the many many under-used cookbooks I have to find new favorites. Leave me a comment either here or e-mail me and let me know what you think.

Cherry Cream Cheese Pie


1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
½ cup sugar
2 cups cool whip, thawed
1 graham cracker crust
1 can cherry pie filling

Beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Blend in cool whip. Pour into graham cracker crust. Top with 1 cup canned cherry pie filling. Chill at least 3 hours before serving.

And the finished product..........




1 comment: