Sunday, May 31, 2009

Her First Happy Meal

We took Reece to McDonalds today to get her first Happy Meal. I was obsessed with McDonalds as a child. So, this adventure was more for me really than her. When I told Matt I wanted to take her he said, "Sure you want to go right here to the one in Walmart?" NO! Are you kidding this is a rite of passage--- a very first----and no it can not be the one on Congress either that is connected to a gas station. It as to be the real deal. With that said we loaded up, camera in hand of course and headed out. I now have 2 questions---- 1) When did they stop putting the Happy Meals in the "golden arches" boxes? 2) Why were there no cookies in her Happy Meal Bag--- help me out with this one. Do they not do that anymore or did our lady just forget to drop them in the bag? Don't get me wrong, we had fun and will defintely be returning but the question of the disappearing cookies still remains. We are going to visit my parents this weekend and I am hoping that my parents will take Reece to the park and to "my" McDonalds---- the one I was obsessed with as a child..(hint hint mom)In the meantime here are a few pictures of my cutie loving her very first Happy Meal!


1 comment: