Friday, October 16, 2009

5 Years Ago

-5 years ago I married the man of my dreams.
-4 years ago we had just closed on our house & had a great dinner at The Melting Pot.
-3 years ago we acted like children while at Disney World.
-2 years ago I have no idea how we spent the evening. I have no memory of it but I was still in my first trimester which means I most likely puked all day.
-1 year ago we had a quiet dinner at Johnny Carino's. It was the first time we fed Reece at a restaurant. I still remember she had squash and bananas.
-Tonight we spent a wonderful evening lounging at home watching the Disney channel and picking up crayons and cookie crumbs off the floor.
I wonder what we will be doing a year from now???? I am not sure but I know I will be next to my best friend--- the love of my life.

I had intentions of posting a couple of wedding photos with this post but they are on the desk top computer in the bedroom and the best thing we ever did is sound asleep in our bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment