Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Week

I have love Halloween. It is so much fun and it justs keeps getting better. Having a little one this time of year is great. Reece looks adorable in her ladybug fairy costume. I have pictures that I need to post of her in it just have not had time to save and post them. Here is a look at some of the things that have been keeping us busy.


On Saturday night we carved our pumpkin. Reece was quite the helper. But now she is scared of our little friend.


On Tuesday my best friend in the whole world made a surprised visit. We never get to see each other any more and I miss her dearly. Reece had a good time playing with her Aunt Tasha and Uncle Jesse.

Tonight I finally got around to decorating the Halloween cookies that I made. I think they turned out really cute and hope all the little ones like them tomorrow at the Fall Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment