Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa Claus & Strep Throat

We took Reece to see Santa on Sunday. She was not a fan at all but we still got a cute picture. Friday she wrote her letter to Santa and after visiting him we headed to Macy's to mail our letter. For every letter mailed Macy's is donating a dollar to the Make A Wish Foundation! We had to participate.





And then.........
We got strep throat. I took to the doctor yesterday and sure enough, she has strep. She is acting better than I thought she would. She is not eating very much at all but all in all she is hanging in there. My mom came in to watch her so Matt and I could go to work. Hopefully she will be feeling better by Saturday because my mom and I are taking her to the Children's Museum to decorate a gingerbread house. It should be fun.
Well, she just woke up and is not too happy so I am going to go lay down with her. I have more to post but that will have to wait to another day.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic of Reece by the mail box. We have yet to try Santa with Jessi. Maybe next year.

    Feel better soon, Reece!

    ReplyDelete