Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Traditions

I love family traditions. This week has been a fun week to start some new ones. I bought a Advent calender last year the day after Christmas and Reece loves it. Each night one of Santa's elves leave a M&M in the little compartment that matches the date. Reece loves it but does not understand why they are not in all of them.

t


I also decided to get a new pair of jammies and let her open them on December 1st so she had warm Christmas jammies to wear all month long. I wrapped them up and she knew what to do to that paper. Such a big difference from last year or even her birthday.
She loves them but wanted me to read her a story not take pictures of her.


Last night we decorated our tree. Most of our ornaments are on the very top this year. Can you guess why?


Tonight after dinner we decided to give Reece her first Oreo. She had more fun dunking it in the milk than eating it. I do not think she knew what it was at first. Once I got her to taste it she liked it but I still thinks she prefers sugar cookies.



Hopefully- fingers crossed I will have some snow pictures to share tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment