Monday, May 17, 2010

I love summer!

My favorite season use to be fall. I love the cooler temperatures and the thought of scarves, boots, sweaters and jeans. I love the idea of football even if it is only the first weeks of the season until I get bored with it. I love thinking about the upcoming holidays and hot chocolate. Then I had a child..... one that did not want to wear a jacket this winter. I was constantly worried that I had not dressed her warm enough or that she was going to catch a cold. That is why I have decided I love summer the most. Throw on any number of shorts, tank tops, and sandals and we are ready to go. Plus during the summer you get to do this:









She was not too sure at first but with some help from Daddy she had a blast. I love those facial expressions. Priceless!

Happy Summer Everyone!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment