Monday, May 10, 2010

Two Year Stats and Party Pics

I took Reece to the doctor this morning for her two year well check. She weighs 25 pounds and 4 oz and is 33 inches long. This puts her in the 25-50%. Our doctor was very pleased that she is growing and gaining weight. Reece played along with her a little bit and was quite happy until it was time for her shots. I always feel so bad for holding her down and letting someone hurt her. I know vaccines are important and they prevent her from getting sick but I still hate how much they hurt. She does not have to go back until she is 3. I can't belive how much she is growing!

I have to switch out the laundry and then head out for my afternoon at the spa. I am so lucky and thankful for my wonderful husband and daughter and for Mother's Day Gifts!

Enjoy the slideshow!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Reece Turns 2
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own slideshow

Jennifer

2 comments: