Saturday, November 7, 2009

A New "For Today"

FOR TODAY
November 7, 2009

Outside my window... the leaves on my peach tree are starting to change colors and fall of the branches.

I am thinking... about the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. We are going to my parents house and I can't wait.

I am thankful for... Reece and all the joy that she has brought to my life and Matt of course.

From the kitchen... leftover Olive Garden from lunch. So yummy!

I am wearing... pajamas

I am creating... Christmas present calendars and my Daily December book (more on this in an upcoming post.)

I am going... to try and stress less this season and start saving for a new fabulous camera.

I am reading... a hundred brochures on the UT System insurance plans.

I am hoping... to get caught up on several projects this week-- personal & at work.

I am hearing... Fox News in the background. The House is voting on amendments to the Health Care Bill. Such an important time for our country.

Around the house... clean laundry that needs to be folder and toys that need to be put up.

One of my favorite things... is that Reece is talking so much now. She is starting to put words together and that we are taking Christmas pictures next Saturday and Ollie gets to come along.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Matt is taking Reece to the doctor on Monday for her 18 month check up. I am having lunch with a friend (hopefully at Bess Bistro on Pecan) I went for the first time on Friday and it is my new favorite. And I hope to work on these projects hanging over my head.

A picture to share... This is from Reece's Halloween party and is on my desktop on my work computer. My friend Sarah (also know as Khloe's mom) caught such a cute look on her little face. It makes me smile each time I see it.











No comments:

Post a Comment