Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy December Eve

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope everyone did too. But now it is time to get ready for Christmas. I love this time of the year. Everything about it. And this weather is great. The perfect way to start the month of December. I put Reece's pink tree in her room and got our stockings hung tonight. Last year the day after Christmas I bought a Christmas Count Down Tree and got that out and showed it to Reece. She loved it and wanted to open all the little doors. After she went to bed a put a M&M (her favorite) in door #1. It will be fun to watch her each morning. I am working on a December scrapbook, I hope to document a little each day what we do.
This year we are planning on going to see the Trail of Lights, the tree at the Domain, Santa (low expectations on this one),writing and mailing a letter to Santa, and decorating a gingerbread house at the Children's Museum. I would love to know any other fun Holiday events you know about or things you all are doing with your kids this year.
Happy December Eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment