Monday, November 2, 2009

New Job

I started my new job today. I am an Administrative Associate for the Office of External Relations at the University of Texas System. It was so weird to start a new job. I was at the Senate since May of 2002 and had interned even before that. My old office only had 8 people in it. My new one has 30 on the first floor alone. Everyone is so nice and helpful. I do miss my old co-workers already but am looking forward to getting to know my new ones and making new friends. The one thing I am not looking forward to is going through the mound of paperwork to pick my insurance and benefit package. I am going to make Matt help me.
I am sure I will be posting more about the job later but now I am going to go cuddle with my little one before I move her to her crib. (on a side note, her little nose is much better. It still looks horrible but I do not think it hurts her anymore.)
Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment