Monday, July 6, 2009

A Little Summer Fun

If you are reading this then you have seen the new blog design. I thought it was time for a little summer fun. It is only temporary as I love my polk a dot background. I am getting excited about taking Reece on her very first family vacation. I hope there will be a million more in her future but I want the first one to be special. She loves the water so I am hoping she will love the ocean.
If you are wondering why I have not posted any 4th of July pictures it is because I did not take a single one. I know that is sad. We had some friends over and everything but I never got my camera. I even had hopes of a new family picture for the blog sidebar. We wore matching Old Navy flag shirts and looked cute. Maybe I will pack them and have my mom take a pictue of us on the beach in them. Anyway I hope everyone had a good 4th and that you enjoy the new design. It is like a little summer vacation when you visit the blog. I wish I could make the trees sway in the breeze and make it smell like salt water!



1 comment: