Thursday, July 16, 2009

Reece's New Friend

Reece loves all things Mickey Mouse. She has a stuffed Mickey that she sleeps with that my mom bought her. She also has a plastic Minnie Mouse that she dug out of a bin of toys at the Disney Store. She picked it up and handed it to me. I said, "That is Minnie Mouse" and put it back in the bin. She picked it up again and walked over to her Daddy---- we came home with it. She laughs and dances whenever she hears the theme music from the cartoons. So, when I saw a Minnie Mouse as big as her on sale for 40% off, I bought it. Granted I still payed more than I should have but can you really put a price on a new best friend?





2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big she is. I sure wish I could see her. She is the cutest little girl. I know you and Matt are enjoying her. I love being able to keep up with her!
    Love Cheryl

    ReplyDelete