Saturday, July 18, 2009

On The Road

We are on the road right now. Matt is driving and listening to random music. Reece is asleep in car seat facing forward for the very first time. And I of course am blogging. Have I mentioned how much I love my phone?
Matt and I saw the new Harry Potter movie last night and it was great. Thank you Shannon for watching Reece for us. Thanks also to the whole Esquivel family for watching our other little one while we are gone.
I will check in later in the week to let everyone know hoe Reece likes the beach. She will either love it or hate it. There is no inbetween for her. She has a mind of her own and knows what she wants.


1 comment:

  1. We love having Ollie with us. Yesterday, Ellee wouldn't leave him alone. Jessica is so excited to have two dogs follow her around. She likes Ollie because he doesn't run away from her as quickly as Ellee usually does. Enjoy your trip...Ollie is in good hands!

    ReplyDelete