Monday, June 8, 2009

1 vs. 13

When I picked Reece up from school today her hair was in two cute pigtails. She looked adorable. (thank you Miss Carmen)All of the little girls had their hair done. It made them all look like little girls and not babies. It was bittersweet. I have watched these little ones grow just like my little one. I can't believe how big they are getting.
I put her in her swing so I could get some cute pictures of her hair and they turned out better than I could have imagined. I was not sure what I would blog about, I just knew I had to show everyone this cute picture......then I remembered today is her 13th month birthday! So, here we are at 1 month old and 13 months old.





It is a big change! I love the contrast. She looks so little and perfect in the first one. In the second one I love her adorable hair and red cheecks. I love what she is doing with her feet and how you can see sock fuzz between her toes. I love the contrast because it shows how my parenting habits have change. There was a time when sock fuzz in a picture would have been the end of the world....I love that I have learned to enjoy the little moments and not sweat the small stuff!


2 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love her pigtails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pigtails. I was wondering if Carmen did everyone's hair. Jess had pigtails today, too.

    ReplyDelete