Monday, June 15, 2009

Tasty Tuesday Treats

I didn't make any kind of dessert this weekend. I actually don't think I cooked at all this weekend... sad, I know and very unusual. So, I have no picture to post of a yummy treat. What I do have is the recipe for one of my favorite summer desserts. My mom use to make this all the time when I was a kid and I love it.

Lemonade Pie

1 graham cracker crust
1 tub of Cool Whip
1 can Eagle Brand condensed milk
1 large or 2 medium cans of frozen pink lemonade (thawed)
Mix all ingredients except pie crust. Once mixed pour into crust.
Refrigerate several hours before serving.

It is so good. You can also use regular lemonade instead of the pink lemonade
but the pink is more fun.
Matt has requested a special dessert for Sunday, something that I have never made before so we will have to see how it turns out. Either way--- good or bad---- I promise you a picture to go along with the recipe next Tuesday. I think they are fun. My two favorite hobbies--- pictures and baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment