Monday, June 15, 2009

Saturday

Saturday was a great day. My mom was in town so she kept Reece so Matt and I could get some things done. And one of those things was to get me a new cell phone. Mine was horrible and I hated it. We went to the AT&T store and I came out with this..

A I Phone and I love it! I am still learning what all it can do but it is the coolest thing.
We also went to dinner and then to a movie. I had not been inside a movie theatre since we saw "Charlie Wilson's War" I was 8 months pregnant and missed half the movie because I had to waddle down the hall 4 times to empty my bladder!
We saw "Angles and Demons" and both loved it. We both had read the book years ago and could not remember how it ended so it was great.
It was a wonderful day. I was even able to get a nap in before my big date.
Thanks mom for keeping Reece so we could go out. We needed it! We both love our baby girl to pieces but sometimes miss the old carefree days!






No comments:

Post a Comment