Sunday, June 28, 2009

For Today

FOR TODAY
June 28, 2009

Outside my window... my grass looks horrible. We need rain & cooler temps.

I am thinking...about the fun scrapbook supplies I bought yesterday and feeling creative. Maybe I will start working on Christmas presents soon.

I am thankful for... my weekend naps snuggled up in bed with Reece. I love listening to her breathe.

From the kitchen... 12 jars of peach jam and cheesy potatoes and sausage for dinner.

I am wearing... pajamas

I am creating... scrapbook layouts in my mind for our Chicago pictures. I want to get started on our "Been There Done That Book."

I am going... to lay in bed and watch the news as soon as I am done here.

I am reading... nothing at the moment but my mom mailed me her copy of "My Sister's Keeper."

I am hoping... Reece sleeps through the night. This teething is about to wear us all out.

I am hearing... the water sprinkler in the back yard and Reece snoring in the monitor.

Around the house...Reece has toys in every room and I am lazy to pick them up tonight.

One of my favorite things...is that Reece has learned to give kisses when we ask and gave us a ton this weekend.

A few plans for the rest of the week... a short work week followed by a long weekend. It does not get much better than that. I need to book the hotel for our vacation and go to Central Market to find rubarb for another jelly rec pie I am going to try. I also plan on doing some scrap booking.

A picture to share... This one is old from my 30th birthday in December but it is one of my favorites and I am feeling sentimental right now.




I love this concept. I found it on Ali Edward's Blog. I hope you all like the "For Today" concept as much as I do and that you will do one on your blog also. In this crazy world it is good to just stop for a moment and reflect. If you do decide to play along leave me a comment an let my know you did one so we all can check them out. If you want to do one but do not have a blog then you should get one. Just kidding... copy and paste into your e-mail and send it as a forward. Just don't forget to send it to me.

Have a good week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment