Monday, June 22, 2009

She is here!



A few weeks ago I blogged about finally being able to order a Baby Be Blessed doll for Reece...well she came in the mail on Friday. I am super excited. I came home for lunch and there she was waiting on my front porch. I took her back to the office so I could show my co-workers. Poor things have heard me talk about wanting one for so long. Maybe obsessing is more the word then just talking. I think they are just precious dolls. One of my co-workers and friends, Robyn, ordered one for her niece. The hard part now is waiting until Christmas to give it to Reece. I know she will like it more when she is a little older and plays with her dolls instead of throwing them on the ground and laughing. Of course the really cute pictures will have to wait until December 25th.





No comments:

Post a Comment